Swedwise can help your organisation effectively automate your business processes using Kofax TotalAgility (KTA), which provides all the tools needed during the entire BPM lifecycle. Our consultants can assist you with everything form the design, development, test, deployment, continuous use of KTA.
Transform and simplify customer interactions
WithTotalAgility, you can drive your organisation’s digital transformation. By digitalizing the manual handling of key business processes within the collection and distribution of your documents and the digital signing of new contracts, you can create better customer experiences reduce latency and cut operating costs.
Integrated easily into your existing systems of record, TotalAgility delivers better business processes without the need for costly modifications to legacy applications.
Deliver total enterprise agility
Lower business costs and increase efficiency
Increase automation and make better use of your people and systems.
Increase business agility and adaptability
Quickly adapt to changing business environments by quickly redesigning and deploying processes.
Increase visibility, monitoring and analysis of operational performance down to individual process level.
A Unified Platform
TotalAgility is a digital transformation platform that delivers a unique combination of capabilities unified in an open technical architecture.
Kofax TotalAgility addresses the needs of line of business owners and IT managers who want to meet the demands of their customers, without having to modify their systems of record. TotalAgility Applications can include:
- Financial Services: Customer on-boarding, transitioning or account openings, investment account transfers, loan applications, capture of trailing documents in any financial process.
- Insurance: New customer on-boarding or new policy applications, policy quotes, claim submissions and management, capture of trailing policy or claim-related documents.
- Healthcare: New patient on-boarding, claim submissions, explanation of benefits, capture of essential patient and provider documents.
- Government: Citizen benefit enrolments, claim submissions, license and permit applications and renewals, capture of trailing documents needed in government processes.
- Supply Chain: Accounts payable automation (invoices, purchase requisitions, receiving documents), orders, proof of delivery, waybills and airbills.
- Other: Construction; stage of completion for loan funding; Energy—real-time production site reports; Telecom—new customer onboarding or account openings.
TotalAgility is an open architecture platform giving organizations the flexibility to deploy either on-premise or in the cloud. Off-the-shelf flexible integration is possible with pre-built connectors, web services and synthetic API methods
A Better User Experience
The TotalAgility Workspace delivers the right work to the right person at the right time, enabling people to engage in process execution in a manner appropriate to their role.
Process participants work efficiently, effectively, intelligently and transparently, and can participate in process improvement as they innovate daily with customers, partners and others.
TotalAgility enables manual and automatic intervention in in-flight business processes, so they quickly adapt to changing circumstances. TotalAgility can react to events and changes in context, throughput, capacity and workload. As exceptions occur or case-by-case differences in requirement must be handled, TotalAgility can automatically respond with newprocesses and/or empower knowledge workers to intervene productively.
Licenses and expertise
With more than 20 years in the industry, Swedwise can help you effectively automate your business processes using Kofax TotalAgility. Contact us for a consultation to discuss your specific needs.