Gartner gives Content Suite high-score for CSP critical capabilities
Swedwise partner OpenText has been named as a leader in Gartner’s new report: Critical Capabilities for Content Services Platforms (CSP) 2018. The report follows on from the recent Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, where OpenText was recognised for their vision and ability to execute Content Services. The Gartner Critical Capabilities Report focuses on product functionality in five use cases, where Gartner gave OpenText high scores in Business Process Applications and Document Management.
OpenText Content Suite scored highest in two of the five categories:
- Business Process Applications (Digital Process Automation) with a score of 4.39 out of 5
- Document Management with a score of 4.42 out of 5
And second highest in two others:
- Back-Office Processing with a score of 4.42 out of 5
- Records Management with a score of 4.29 out of 5
WHAT ARE CONTENT SERVICES?
Content Services are described as the next-generation of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. By extending ECM capabilities into crucial business processes & applications, OpenText ECM software such as OpenText Content Suite helps your organisation to accelerate user productivity, improve governance and drive digital transformation.
A PLATFORM FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The Critical Capabilities for Content Services Platforms Report is essential reading if you are involved in the ECM/Content Services sector. Moreover, it will help you decide which solution fits best with organisation’s requirements.
Gartner assessed the abilities of leading CSPs to support five very common use cases they define as:
- Back-Office Processing: Invoice processing, purchase to pay and employee onboarding.
- Business Process Applications: Integration of content services and business processes.
- Document Management: Supporting document and content management needs an organisation and beyond.
- Records Management: Secure repository to support records management and compliance.
- Team Productivity: Supporting knowledge workers in the context of their work.
READ THE REPORT
With the right enterprise content management software, your organisation can avoid being swamped by ever-increasing amounts of information. Get the Report here.
As certified OpenText Partners, Swedwise provides licenses, upgrades and training for OpenText Content Services Platform solutions. Please feel free to contact David Hedström: 0730 823180 Henrik Mörner: 0722 116356 Roger Wall: 0702 799971 or email@example.com