MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform™ is the leading enterprise platform for building APIs, integrations and Application Networks. Built as a single solution, Anypoint Platform is designed to design, develop, secure, manage and run APIs and integrations that can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud or with a hybrid solution.
Anypoint Platform Advantages
Connect what you need when you need it with no custom code required.
Scalable open, extensible platform that lets you stay connected, even as the business grows and changes, with no vendor lock-in.
The highest security standards and validates compliance with third parties.
Create an Application Network
The Anypoint Platform™ enables you to create and manage an application network built on APIs which enables you to connect anything. Designed as a future-proof, secure and fast to develop, distribute and deploy APIs and integrations, Anypoint Platform is recognised as a leader by Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Build anything. Connect to anything. Change everything.
- Start with Anypoint Exchange – the easy central repository of resources to the Anypoint Platform. Discover and re-useble assets as well as testing API specifications.
- Search for and reuse previously created components as well as testing API specifications.
- Design, auto-document, mock, test and validate your APIs and Integrations faster with the Anypoint Design Center
- Deploy on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid with Cloudhub or Anypoint Runtime Fabric
- Manage, monitor and analyze all aspects of Anypoint Platform, whether on-premises or in the cloud from Anypoint Management Center
- Secure your APIs with Anypoint Platforms many built-in features for applying security in layers and edge protection
- Scale with Anypoint Runtime Services
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Licenses
Swedwise provides MuleSoft licensing, upgrades and training. For more information contact Henrik Mörner, Key Account Manager, Swedwise. Tel: +46 72 211 63 56.
Read MoreAnypoint Platform Overview
Anypoint Platform Tech Sheet
Manage the API lifecycle and Application Networks
MuleSoft Modern Supply Chain Management Whitepaper